As part of ZOOM's complete accounting outsource solution we offer an experienced and hassle-free range of corporate secretarial services. We can provide the following services:
- Registration (incorporation) of new companies & trusts
- Business name registrations and management
- Minutes and Resolutions
- ASIC compliance and reporting
- Boardroom and meeting facilities
From preparing minutes from your meetings to compliance matters or note taking, we can provide a solution to suit your needs. Our corporate secretarial service can also handle all your paperwork and administration needs for your taxation or accounting requirements.
- Preparation and electronic lodgement of ASIC forms - update and maintaining minute books and statutory registers and review of statutory records
- Company secretary of client companies and/or registered office address for both Australian and foreign companies registered in Australia
- Preparation of notices and minutes for meetings of directors and members, Share/Unit Transfers
- Company secretarial maintenance - deregistration of companies
Our team draws upon years of experience in providing company secretarial advice and non-legal services and currently provides Company Secretarial and Registered Office services to approximately 300 companies, partnerships & trusts.
Want to know more? Click here to contact us.